Pastoral Care at St. Paul's is an essential ministry of the whole congregation as well as a commission to individual members. Pastoral Care is at its most basic level loving one's neighbor in need as Jesus says in Luke 10:27, "He answered, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.'"
The parish priest serves as the primary contact and director of pastoral care in the life of the congregation, engaging others in sustaining, guiding, reconciling, and healing the needs of its community members.
Please contact us, if you or someone you know are in need of any of the following:
- Sustaining - meals, transportation or respite care, calls or emails
- Guiding - Eucharistic Visitors, pastoral companions, mentors, or spiritual discernment
- Reconciling - confession, pastoral calls or visits
- Healing - prayer chain, laying on of hands, healing services, bereavement care
For pastoral care help, please:
- Ask the person you know who would benefit from any of the four functions listed above, if you can contact the priest at 970-879-0925.
- Refer the person to the Rev. Catie Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org. All referrals are confidential. Remember you can refer yourself.
- The Pastoral Care Team will go into action based on the direction given from our clergy.